Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Little Bit About Myself

...My thoughts..
The words that are processed in my mind and spoken out of my mouth are unheard by most ears. To hear and understand the words that I speak you have to have a sense of knowledge, integrity, and passion. My mind takes me on trips that allow the nouns,verbs & adjectives to form a mind of their own and twist and turn into words that pierce your soul and hypnotize your mind. 

...Who I Am...
I consider myself to be a person who has a lot to say.I have a story to tell and I want everyone to listen and follow along with me as I tell my story in words, thoughts, and feelings. Everything that I write have some truth to what I've gone through in my life...Not only would I express myself in words but also in fashion, music, and trendy topics. I am a poet, activist,believer, dreamer and a overachiever..you wanna challenge me?..-I dare you..

  **Follow me and I guarantee I will keep you interested...**

No comments:

Post a Comment